header

Sunday, May 24, 2009

A fun Morning in Philly

Now these two probably look pretty familiar. Yep they are from my last family session. See since they are moving they decided they just could not get enough time with me with one session so they booked a second session for just the two of them Early Saturday morning. By early I mean we headed down to Philly at 6AM. It was great because there was no traffic and hardly anyone around the places we went to take pictures.








These two are so in love and it was easy to capture with my camera.







Chelsea is one very lucky woman to have Matthew who is always willing to get pictures done when she asks.




Matthew is a very lucky man, just look at that wife of his... Plus she is an amazing mother of their two children.




Oh and did I mention I have major shoe envy? (The yellow heels, not the Zach Efron shoes)



To make the day even better... I didn't have to drive and they bought me breakfast afterward.. Thanks again guys, I will miss you. It is always fun getting to take your pictures.