header

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I sure will miss these guys

I love this family!!!! But since dad has graduated from Dental school they are heading out to Kansas to start their new life. But before they went they needed some new family pictures before heading off. I was quite happy about this. I just love taking their pictures. They always are dressed super cute and we always have a great time.

They didn't get a chance to get family pictures at graduation so we took a few before getting started on the rest of the session.



While dad was getting ready we snapped a few solo shots.




She sure has her mom's beauty




Okay now we're ready for the rest of the family pictures..









Can you tell the kids had enough pictures at this point?




I sure will miss you guys but promise to visit you in Kansas.