header

Friday, June 5, 2009

Penny's got a new hair style

I have not really had a proper chance to introduce my sweet Blythe Doll I named Penelope Paprika (Penny) because I really have not had a chance to do a proper photo session with her. However, today when I got home I was feeling kind of blue from a rough couple days at work, and the fact it is still raining. Well I a a little package waiting from a sweet friend and fellow photographer, Heather. Inside was a new wig for Penny so I had to change her and slip the new wig on so I could snap off a few quick pictures. Doesn't she rock her new pink and purple style?






As I walked by a mirror I noticed my hair was looking a little like Penny's. So I think it is either time to cut it all off, move some place with less humidity, or dye it pink and purple so penny can be my mini me. What do you think?