header

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One more from the group as promised

As I mentioned in my last post that we had one girl missing from the group and it just would not have been complete without some pictures of her. Well with the fear of having some unattractive camping pictures or some from pioneer trek photo-shopped in she swung by my house for some quick shots. So sfter she helped me chase my evil dog around the block and catch him we took a few quick pictures of her so I would have them for a project being worked on for all 6 seniors.










Isn’t she beautiful? She has 2 gorgeous sisters too that I need to get pictures of at some point. I have known this beautiful young woman for years and I knew her parents back when I was younger than she is now, it was before she was even born, man that makes me feel old. There will always be a special place in my heart for this young woman and her entire family for that matter.








We had an audience the entire time. Yep about six little bunnies were hopping all around checking us out while we were trying to get the pictures taken. So I had to shoot a few of them too. As you can see they were a bit camera shy.





Best of luck next year at College, I will miss you!!