header

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Anticipation

All babies are a blessing from God. Sometimes it just feels like an even bigger blessing. My sweet freinds Dave and Emily have been waiting for several years now to have their lives blessed with a child so that they can grow their family. I have gotten to know them over the last four years while Dave attended Dental school. Well on May 14th Dave will gradutae and it just so happens that it is also the due date of their first child. Now how special is that?

Well we were lucky enough to get some true spring like weather yesterday and I picked up Emily and we headed over to Valley Forge park and captured these images of her. Isn't she just a beautiful Momma to be? I should also mention she is just as beautiful if not more so on the inside. Her and her dear hubby are just genuinely sweet people!!













And in a few weeks I will be photographing their sweet little boy they have waited so long to meet. I can't wait!!