header

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Photography Resolutions

What is the new year without resolutions right? Well I thought I would post my photography related ones here.

1. Post at least once of week in the POTD challenge(It doesn't matter if I am on theme or not) as part of one of my favorite Photography boards I am a part of. (2 Peas)

2. Get some of my work printed out and hung up on my walls, finally.

3. Play more with off camera flash and lighting in general.

4. Organize organize organize... really go through my personal photos and just delete the stuff I don't really love, and get things organized better for 2009.

5. Finish up my website and keep it current.

Since I know I will need to focus on finishing school I decided to keep this list short and keep it to things that are really important to me.

Here are a few of my favorite pics from 2008

I can't wait till it is spring time so there are flowers to photograph

From Chell's Photography


Some artwork from campus
From Chell's Photography


Mother nature can be destructive

From Chell's Photography


Campus at Wake Forest ready for Graduation Ceremonies

From Chell's Photography