header

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I don't get it... and a random picture of Grover

So as I sit here going through thousands of pictures trying to decide which ones to put on my website I naturally keep getting distracted by pictures I forgot I have taken. This is one of those. This is from a local park where I do quite a few sessions. There is this random roof on stilts that is surrounded by a fence, no plaque or anything explaining the significance, just a roof on stilts. I just don't "get" it. But I did like it enough to take a picture, I think I like it better in B&W but not sure!!




These next too are for a fellow Photographer whose girls were wanting to see some more pictures of Grover. So Jenn these are for your girls... They are not new but I came across them today, they are from when I was waiting for an appointment to show up this summer.